Assistant Spa Manager Salary
Pay for Assistant Spa Managers in the United States is very modest at just $37K per year. Location and career length each impact pay for this group, with the former having the largest influence. Most Assistant Spa Managers like their work and job satisfaction is high. Although a little less than half lack health benefits of any kind, around half do enjoy medical insurance, and nearly two in five get dental coverage, too. The vast majority (87 percent) of Assistant Spa Managers who took the survey are female. Respondents to the PayScale salary survey provided the data for this report.
|Salary||$29,516 - $58,175|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$25,898 - $50,978|
|Hourly Rate||$10.75 - $19.75|
|Total Pay (||$25,898 - $50,978|
Job Description for Assistant Spa Manager
- Support the spa manager in the daily operations of a professional spa and perform supervision of lower-level employees.
- Assist with hiring and training of employees, ensuring company standards are met.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair.
- Maintain an inventory of spa supplies and reorder stock as necessary.
- Complete regular inspections of the facilities for cleanliness, safety, and adherence to standards.
Assistant Spa Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Assistant Spa Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.