Assisted Living Night Manager Salary
The average wage for an Assisted Living Night Manager is $12.03 per hour.
$9.96 - $14.00
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$15,932 - $73,404|
Job Description for Assisted Living Night Manager
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Ensure services are in compliance with boarding home regulations, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and assisted living activities.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in patient quality surveys.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
Key Stats for Assisted Living Night Manager