Associate Attorney, Corporate Salary
The average pay for an Associate Attorney, Corporate is $73,450 per year.
$57,376 - $121,079
|Salary||$57,376 - $121,079|
|Bonus||$2,013 - $15,327|
|Total Pay (||$58,027 - $121,641|
Job Description for Associate Attorney, Corporate
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
Associate Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) Job Listings
Key Stats for Associate Attorney, Corporate
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 11 votes.