Associate Attorney, Lateral Salary
The average pay for an Associate Attorney, Lateral is $86,119 per year.
$63,616 - $153,045
|Salary||$63,616 - $153,045|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $9,967|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$68,510 - $153,045|
Job Description for Associate Attorney, Lateral
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
Key Stats for Associate Attorney, Lateral
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.