Associate Dentist Salary
The average salary for an Associate Dentist is $120,787 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
Job Description for Associate Dentist
- Perform full mouth exams and clinical treatments, diagnosing patients' dental conditions.
- Assist in staff hiring, training, and management.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Advise patients on preventative dental care and oral health.
- Assess and discuss treatment options with patient.
Associate Dentist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Associate Dentist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.