Associate Executive Director Salary
The average pay for an Associate Executive Director is $76,569 per year. A skill in Operations Management is associated with high pay for this job.
Job Description for Associate Executive Director
- Oversee daily operations, driving priorities and ensuring policy and procedure compliance.
- Review staff occupancy and performance and assist with recruitment, training, and management.
- Manage and review budgets, bills, and financial statements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the company’s mission within strategies, operational plans, and community outreach.
- Assist in planning, promoting, and obtaining occupancy and funding for programs.
Administrative Assistant Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Associate Executive Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.