Associate Executive Director Salary
The average pay for an Associate Executive Director is $77,174 per year. A skill in Operations Management is associated with high pay for this job.
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$46,953 - $150,205|
|Bonus||$1,391 - $31,027|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$46,437 - $150,630|
Job Description for Associate Executive Director
- Oversee daily operations, driving priorities and ensuring policy and procedure compliance.
- Review staff occupancy and performance and assist with recruitment, training, and management.
- Manage and review budgets, bills, and financial statements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the company’s mission within strategies, operational plans, and community outreach.
- Assist in planning, promoting, and obtaining occupancy and funding for programs.
Pay by Experience Level for Associate Executive Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Associate Executive Director Reviews
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Associate Executive Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.