Associate Executive Director Salary
The average pay for an Associate Executive Director is $77,174 per year. A skill in Operations Management is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$48,343 - $145,400|
|Bonus||$1,400 - $10,000|
|Total Pay (||$48,490 - $147,565|
Job Description for Associate Executive Director
- Develop, implement, and maintain the company’s mission within strategies, operational plans, and community outreach.
- Assist in planning, promoting, and obtaining occupancy and funding for programs.
- Manage and review budgets, bills, and financial statements.
- Oversee daily operations, driving priorities and ensuring policy and procedure compliance.
- Review staff occupancy and performance and assist with recruitment, training, and management.
Associate Executive Director Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Associate Executive Director
Pay by Experience for an Associate Executive Director has a positive trend. An entry-level Associate Executive Director with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $61,000 based on 23 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. An Associate Executive Director with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $67,000 based on 25 salaries. An experienced Associate Executive Director which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $82,000 based on 38 salaries. An Associate Executive Director with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $124,000 based on 20 salaries.
Associate Executive Director Reviews
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Associate Executive Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 9 votes.