Attorney, Research Salary
An Attorney, Research earns an average salary of $61,579 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. A skill in Legal Research is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$50,599 - $103,000|
|Total Pay (||$51,050 - $128,212|
Job Description for Attorney, Research
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
Attorney, Research Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Attorney, Research
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 6 votes.