Aviation Line Service Technician Salary
$9.50 - $18.00
|Hourly Rate||$9.50 - $18.00|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$20,448 - $41,635|
Job Description for Aviation Line Service Technician
- Direct aircraft to and from parking using proper hand signals.
- Perform baggage handling.
- Tow and position aircraft.
- Maintain quality control of all ground support equipment.
- Perform aircraft services such as refueling, defueling and deicing.
Aviation Line Service Technician Job Listings
Key Stats for Aviation Line Service Technician
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.