Back Line Cook Salary
The average rate for a Back Line Cook is $10.09 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$7.67 - $11.88
|Hourly Rate||$7.67 - $11.88|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$15,336 - $27,679|
Job Description for Back Line Cook
- Clean and sanitize work stations and equipment.
- Taste products and keep records in order to accurately plan food production.
- Stock, date, rotate and check temperature of product.
- Follow recipes and product directions for preparing food.
- Operate a variety of kitchen equipment.
Back Line Cook Job Listings
Key Stats for Back Line Cook
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.