Bankruptcy Specialist Salary
A Bankruptcy Specialist earns an average wage of $17.00 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down noticeably for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience.
Job Description for Bankruptcy Specialist
- Manage bankruptcy portfolio.
- Refer exception files to appropriate department for action.
- Contact, manage and maintain relationships with third parties such as courts, trustees, debtor's attorneys, or clients for issue clarification, and resolution.
- Review audit files for issues that surface during the course of bankruptcy such as motions, objections, and orders.
- Audit payments received to ensure accurate payments applications.
Bankruptcy Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Employer Salaries for Bankruptcy Specialist
Pay by Experience Level for Bankruptcy Specialist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Bankruptcy Specialist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 19 votes.