Bariatric Program Coordinator Salary
A Bariatric Program Coordinator earns an average salary of $69,919 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$32,973 - $84,353
|Salary||$32,973 - $84,353|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$31,562 - $82,045|
Job Description for Bariatric Program Coordinator
- Review, audit and submit completed authorizations and supporting documents.
- Oversee, develop, and evaluate all services and functions of the bariatric program.
- Audit, analyze, and confirm patient data retrieval and reports, improve efficiency when necessary.
- Develop and present bariatric surgery education and programs, for staff and public.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations, and perform data retrieval on bariatric surgery patients.
Key Stats for Bariatric Program Coordinator
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.