Bariatric Program Coordinator Salary
A Bariatric Program Coordinator earns an average salary of $71,469 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$40,000 - $83,537
Job Description for Bariatric Program Coordinator
- Review, audit and submit completed authorizations and supporting documents.
- Oversee, develop, and evaluate all services and functions of the bariatric program.
- Audit, analyze, and confirm patient data retrieval and reports, improve efficiency when necessary.
- Develop and present bariatric surgery education and programs, for staff and public.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations, and perform data retrieval on bariatric surgery patients.
Bariatric Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Bariatric Program Coordinator
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.