Bariatric Surgery Program Coordinator Salary
A Bariatric Surgery Program Coordinator earns an average salary of $55,107 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
Job Description for Bariatric Surgery Program Coordinator
- Supervise the day-to-day operations, and perform data retrieval on bariatric surgery patients.
- Review, audit, and submit completed authorizations and supporting documents.
- Oversee, develop, and evaluate all services and functions of the bariatric program.
- Audit, analyze, and confirm patient data retrieval and reports, improve efficiency when necessary.
- Develop and present bariatric surgery education and programs, for staff and public.