Bartender, Banquet Salary
A Bartender, Banquet earns an average wage of $9.79 per hour.
$4.87 - $14.79
|Hourly Rate||$4.87 - $14.79|
|Hourly Tips||$0.66 - $10.36|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$18,195 - $53,582|
Job Description for Bartender, Banquet
- Provide beer, wine, liquor and related bar service to guests.
- Collect customer payment, provide receipts, and keep an accurate till through a shift.
- Keep a clean workstation that adheres to all applicable liquor laws and health codes relating to the service of food and drink.
- Follow recipes to make cost-efficient, accurate, and consistent drinks for all customers.
- Track inventory, memorize beer, wine and spirit menu, and be aware of all prices.
Key Stats for Bartender, Banquet
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.