Boiler Welder Salary
The average rate for a Boiler Welder is $20.67 per hour.
$15.50 - $31.79
Job Description for Boiler Welder
- Assemble, install, and repair boilers, closed vats, and other large vessels or containers that hold liquids and gases.
- Interpret work orders, job orders, specifications, blueprints, ISO's or other drawings and recognize basic blueprint terms and symbols accurately.
- Repair boilers, tanks, and vessels in the field by unbolting or flame cutting defective sections using torches, jacks, caulking hammers, power saws, threading dies, welding equipment, and metalworking machinery.
- Bolt or weld casing sections, uptakes, stacks, baffles, tower manways, trays, chutes, and air heaters, fan stands, feeding tube, catwalks, ladders, hopper and safety hatches to frames.
- Hammer, flame-cut, file or grind irregular edges of structural parts.
Boilermaker Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Boiler Welder
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Boiler Welder
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.