Boiler Welder Salary
The average rate for a Boiler Welder is $20.85 per hour.
|Hourly Rate||$15.41 - $39.03|
|Total Pay (||$33,202 - $86,505|
Job Description for Boiler Welder
- Assemble, install, and repair boilers, closed vats, and other large vessels or containers that hold liquids and gases.
- Interpret work orders, job orders, specifications, blueprints, ISO's or other drawings and recognize basic blueprint terms and symbols accurately.
- Repair boilers, tanks, and vessels in the field by unbolting or flame cutting defective sections using torches, jacks, caulking hammers, power saws, threading dies, welding equipment, and metalworking machinery.
- Bolt or weld casing sections, uptakes, stacks, baffles, tower manways, trays, chutes, and air heaters, fan stands, feeding tube, catwalks, ladders, hopper and safety hatches to frames.
- Hammer, flame-cut, file or grind irregular edges of structural parts.
Boiler Welder Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Boiler Welder
Pay by Experience for a Boiler Welder has a positive trend. An entry-level Boiler Welder with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $49,000 based on 16 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Boiler Welder with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $50,000 based on 16 salaries. An experienced Boiler Welder which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $52,000 based on 12 salaries. A Boiler Welder with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $64,000 based on 6 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Boiler Welder
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.