Boiler Welder Salary
The average rate for a Boiler Welder is $20.67 per hour.
$15.50 - $31.79
Job Description for Boiler Welder
- Hammer, flame-cut, file or grind irregular edges of structural parts.
- Align structure or plates that are to be assembled on boiler frames, tanks, or structures.
- Use appropriate large-scale equipment such as manlifts/cranes (and accompanying hand signals), fork lifts, and company trucks safely.
- Bolt or weld casing sections, uptakes, stacks, baffles, tower manways, trays, chutes, and air heaters, fan stands, feeding tube, catwalks, ladders, hopper and safety hatches to frames.
- Assemble, install, and repair boilers, closed vats, and other large vessels or containers that hold liquids and gases.
Boilermaker Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Boiler Welder
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.