Boiler Welder Salary
The average rate for a Boiler Welder is $20.85 per hour.
$15.48 - $32.56
|Hourly Rate||$15.48 - $32.56|
|Overtime||$19.39 - $43.87|
|Total Pay (||$33,690 - $78,536|
Job Description for Boiler Welder
- Assemble, install, and repair boilers, closed vats, and other large vessels or containers that hold liquids and gases.
- Interpret work orders, job orders, specifications, blueprints, ISO's or other drawings and recognize basic blueprint terms and symbols accurately.
- Repair boilers, tanks, and vessels in the field by unbolting or flame cutting defective sections using torches, jacks, caulking hammers, power saws, threading dies, welding equipment, and metalworking machinery.
- Bolt or weld casing sections, uptakes, stacks, baffles, tower manways, trays, chutes, and air heaters, fan stands, feeding tube, catwalks, ladders, hopper and safety hatches to frames.
- Hammer, flame-cut, file or grind irregular edges of structural parts.
Pay by Experience Level for Boiler Welder
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Boiler Welder
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.