Branch Manager, Janitorial Services Salary
A Branch Manager, Janitorial Services earns an average salary of $50,421 per year. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down significantly for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience.
Job Description for Branch Manager, Janitorial Services
- Manage and coordinate daily operations of janitorial staff of a specific branch.
- Ensure client satisfaction and work to resolve any issues or concerns.
- Perform inspections to ensure quality services are being rendered and policies are heeded.
- Guarantee compliance with all company, local, and federal regulations and policies.
- Conduct all hiring and training of employees.
Branch Manager, Janitorial Services Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Branch Manager, Janitorial Services
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Branch Manager, Janitorial Services
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.