Business Continuity Planning Coordinator Salary
A Business Continuity Planning Coordinator earns an average salary of $66,500 per year.
$37,752 - $76,947
|Salary||$37,752 - $76,947|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$38,255 - $83,346|
Job Description for Business Continuity Planning Coordinator
- Maintain the corporate business continuity program that addresses disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Analyze and report on implications of regulatory requirements and industry guidance on BCP/DR programs.
- Perform risk analyses for functional areas to identify points of vulnerability, single points of failure, and identify risk avoidance and mitigation strategies.
- Work with IT department to develop/maintain disaster recovery plans for critical systems and applications.
- Plan and coordinate business continuity technical and user testing.
Business Continuity Planning Coordinator Job Listings
Key Stats for Business Continuity Planning Coordinator