Business Continuity Planning Coordinator Salary
A Business Continuity Planning Coordinator earns an average salary of $71,876 per year.
Job Description for Business Continuity Planning Coordinator
- Maintain the corporate business continuity program that addresses disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Analyze and report on implications of regulatory requirements and industry guidance on BCP/DR programs.
- Perform risk analyses for functional areas to identify points of vulnerability, single points of failure, and identify risk avoidance and mitigation strategies.
- Work with IT department to develop/maintain disaster recovery plans for critical systems and applications.
- Plan and coordinate business continuity technical and user testing.