Cable Construction Technician Salary
Job Description for Cable Construction Technician
- Operate digger derricks, cable plows, and dump trucks.
- Operate construction equipment according to safety guidelines.
- Perform aerial operations such as climbing poles, attaching cables, and installing pole anchors.
- Install, replace, or repair cable facilities and build cable plants.
- Maintain records of daily activities and ensure timely completion of service work order forms.
Cable Construction Technician Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Cable Construction Technician
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Relatively untried employees who have less than five years' experience have a median salary of $33K. Those who have been around for five to 10 years can expect to take home more — $38K on average. The average pay reported by folks with 10 to 20 years of experience is around $47K. People who have worked for 20 years or more actually report earning less than people who are in the middle of their careers; the veterans take home a mere $46K by contrast.