Cable Construction Technician Salary
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$24,222 - $59,373|
|Hourly Rate||$11.78 - $24.79|
|Overtime||$20.53 - $37.19|
|Total Pay (||$24,222 - $59,373|
Job Description for Cable Construction Technician
- Operate digger derricks, cable plows, and dump trucks.
- Operate construction equipment according to safety guidelines.
- Perform aerial operations such as climbing poles, attaching cables, and installing pole anchors.
- Install, replace, or repair cable facilities and build cable plants.
- Maintain records of daily activities and ensure timely completion of service work order forms.
Pay by Experience Level for Cable Construction Technician
Pay by Experience for a Cable Construction Technician has a positive trend. An entry-level Cable Construction Technician with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $35,000 based on 25 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Cable Construction Technician with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $42,000 based on 23 salaries. An experienced Cable Construction Technician which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $48,000 based on 18 salaries. A Cable Construction Technician with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $44,000 based on 11 salaries.