Cable Construction Technician Salary
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$25,131 - $59,869|
|Hourly Rate||$12.60 - $25.64|
|Overtime||$20.42 - $37.19|
|Total Pay (||$25,131 - $59,869|
Job Description for Cable Construction Technician
- Install, replace, or repair cable facilities and build cable plants.
- Maintain records of daily activities and ensure timely completion of service work order forms.
- Perform aerial operations such as climbing poles, attaching cables, and installing pole anchors.
- Operate digger derricks, cable plows, and dump trucks.
- Operate construction equipment according to safety guidelines.
Cable Construction Technician Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Cable Construction Technician
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Workers in their first five years can expect to earn $34K, but people who have been around for five to 10 years earn a noticeably bigger sum of $41K. Cable Construction Technicians who work for 10 to 20 years in their occupation tend to earn about $47K. Survey respondents who have worked for more than 20 years actually report somewhat lower incomes of $44K.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Cable Construction Technician
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.