Campaign Director Salary
The average salary for a Campaign Director is $65,749 per year.
$38,864 - $129,808
Job Description for Campaign Director
- Oversee all marketing and advertising campaigns, planning strategies, preparing budgets, and reviewing promotional materials.
- Coordinate communications with media, acting as company representative.
- Acquire and maintain accounts, advising clients on marketing strategies.
- Manage advertising or sales team, setting campaign objectives, evaluating performance, and facilitating training.
- Coordinate product research and development and evaluation of campaign results.
Campaign Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Campaign Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.