Campaign Director Salary
The average salary for a Campaign Director is $65,749 per year.
Job Description for Campaign Director
Campaign directors typically work for nonprofit organizations and charities and are responsible for overseeing funding drives which bring revenue to the organization. They may also plan drives to raise awareness of their services in local communities.Read More...
A bachelor's degree and at least five years of experience in the field are generally required for this position, and campaign directors must be able to think quickly on their feet and use creativity in their ongoing and upcoming campaigns. Campaigns should be thoughtful as well as thought-provoking to help drive clients toward their particular charities.
Campaign directors must be able to work in a stressful environment, as they may be tasked with organizing and running multiple campaigns at once, so multitasking skills are essential in this position. They must be able to adapt to a variety of situations, review reports to target needed areas, and develop campaigns to address those needs, as well as work with a variety of people and lead a team of personnel to ensure financial success for both the campaign and the office itself. They should also be able to work independently and may work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, or holidays. In-depth experience with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office, is highly beneficial for this position.
Campaign Director Tasks
- Oversee all marketing and advertising campaigns, planning strategies, preparing budgets, and reviewing promotional materials.
- Coordinate communications with media, acting as company representative.
- Acquire and maintain accounts, advising clients on marketing strategies.
- Manage advertising or sales team, setting campaign objectives, evaluating performance, and facilitating training.
- Coordinate product research and development and evaluation of campaign results.
Campaign Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Campaign Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Campaign Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.