Cardiac Cath Lab Manager Salary
Cardiac Cath Lab Managers in the United States tend to be well-versed in their field, and approximately three-fifths have more than 10 years of experience. Average salary is expected to be around $84K annually, but may range from $62K to $103K per year. Women Cardiac Cath Lab Managers who took the survey just slightly outnumber men. Medical and dental benefits are awarded to most, and a strong majority earn vision coverage. This field is filled with high levels of job satisfaction; most Cardiac Cath Lab Managers are happy with their jobs. This report is based on responses to the PayScale salary survey.
Job Description for Cardiac Cath Lab Manager
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and clinical activities of cath lab.
- Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction, monitor and priortize workflow.
Cardiac Cath Lab Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Cardiac Cath Lab Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
More years of relevant experience do not necessarily translate to higher paychecks. The median compensation for relatively untried workers is $80K; in the five-to-10 year group, it's higher at around $84K. Cardiac Cath Lab Managers see a median salary of $86K after reaching one to two decades on the job. As Cardiac Cath Lab Managers reach more than two decades on the job, compensation remains commensurate with experience; the average pay in this group is $96K.