Care Management Director Salary
A Care Management Director earns an average salary of $78,574 per year.
|Salary||$50,483 - $129,156|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$51,654 - $129,581|
Job Description for Care Management Director
- Plan and direct the managed care program.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Direct and coordinate financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize contracts and increase efficiency.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within contractual agreements.
- Assist in the developments of policies and procedures to adhere to the contractual agreements.
Managed Care Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Care Management Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Care Management Director