Care Management Director Salary
A Care Management Director earns an average salary of $79,289 per year.
Job Description for Care Management Director
- Plan and direct the managed care program.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Direct and coordinate financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize contracts and increase efficiency.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within contractual agreements.
- Assist in the developments of policies and procedures to adhere to the contractual agreements.
Managed Care Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Care Management Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.