Care Management Director Salary
A Care Management Director earns an average salary of $77,908 per year.
|Salary||$53,107 - $131,893|
|Total Pay (||$56,171 - $132,415|
Job Description for Care Management Director
- Plan and direct the managed care program.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Direct and coordinate financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize contracts and increase efficiency.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within contractual agreements.
- Assist in the developments of policies and procedures to adhere to the contractual agreements.
Pay by Experience Level for Care Management Director
Pay by Experience for a Care Management Director has a negative trend. An entry-level Care Management Director with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $101,000 based on 8 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Care Management Director with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $73,000 based on 25 salaries. An experienced Care Management Director which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $62,000 based on 9 salaries. A Care Management Director with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $81,000 based on 9 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Care Management Director