Care Management Director Salary
A Care Management Director earns an average salary of $79,289 per year.
Job Description for Care Management Director
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within contractual agreements.
- Assist in the developments of policies and procedures to adhere to the contractual agreements.
- Review financial statements, contract and fee reports, and other performance data to measure trends and goal achievement, determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Plan and direct the managed care program.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Managed Care Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Care Management Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.