Case Management Supervisor Salary
Job Description for Case Management Supervisor
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Review and audit patient case data to ensure quality care and cost effectiveness.
- Assist in obtaining risk data to determine potential loss.
- Supervise daily risk management functions and give administrative direction.
Medical Case Management Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Case Management Supervisor
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
The average beginner in this position makes around $46K, but folks who have been around for five to 10 years see a markedly higher median salary of $69K. The average pay reported by folks with 10 to 20 years of experience is around $49K. Seasoned workers who boast more than two decades of relevant experience enjoy a median salary of $67K, which is substantially larger than the medians reported by folks with fewer years on their resumes.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Case Management Supervisor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 12 votes.