Certified Dietetics Manager (CDM) Salary
Job Description for Certified Dietetics Manager (CDM)
- Supervise staff and give technical direction, delegate staff responsibilities.
- Oversee day-to-day department operational, purchasing and nutrition services.
- Conduct nutritional analysis and global menu planning.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure food service is in compliance with nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Nutrition Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Certified Dietetics Manager (CDM)
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Folks with fewer than five years of experience take home $35K on average, and those who have worked for five to 10 years see a bigger median salary of $35K. On average, Certified Dietetics Managers make $35K following one to two decades on the job. Average wages for folks with more than 20 years of experience come out to around $43K.