Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), Alzheimer's Salary
|Hourly Rate||$9.29 - $17.39|
|Overtime||$7.80 - $24.83|
|Total Pay (||$19,598 - $36,770|
Job Description for Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), Alzheimer's
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises or in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- Check patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
Home Health Aide Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), Alzheimer's
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Experience does not seem to be a strong driver of pay increase in this role. Individuals who have worked for fewer than five years bring in approximately $23K on average. Those in the five-to-10 year range can expect an average that is only a touch bigger at $24K. The average pay reported by folks with 10 to 20 years of experience is around $27K. Old hands boasting more than twenty years of relevant experience report pay that is more or less commensurate with that extensive experience; average earnings for this group come out to approximately $28K.
Key Stats for Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), Alzheimer's
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.