Certified Occupational Therapist (COT) Salary
Job Description for Certified Occupational Therapist (COT)
- Consult with rehabilitation team to select activity programs and coordinate with other therapeutic activities.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response and progress in patient's chart or computer database.
- Select and recommend activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills consistent with their needs and capabilities.
- Test and evaluate patients' physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine rehabilitation goals for patient.
- Help clients improve decision making, abstract reasoning, memory, sequencing, coordination and perceptual skills using computer programs.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Certified Occupational Therapist (COT)
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
The average inexperienced worker's salary is approximately $56K, and people with five to 10 years of experience bring in more at around $57K on average. Certified Occupational Therapists who work for 10 to 20 years in their occupation tend to earn about $66K. Folks with more than two decades of experience actually report lower incomes overall; their average comes out to a mere $61K.