Certified Occupational Therapist (COT) Salary
|Salary||$40,160 - $86,650|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$45,064 - $92,024|
|Hourly Rate||$24.47 - $46.54|
|Total Pay (||$45,064 - $92,024|
Job Description for Certified Occupational Therapist (COT)
- Consult with rehabilitation team to select activity programs and coordinate with other therapeutic activities.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response and progress in patient's chart or computer database.
- Select and recommend activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills consistent with their needs and capabilities.
- Test and evaluate patients' physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine rehabilitation goals for patient.
- Help clients improve decision making, abstract reasoning, memory, sequencing, coordination and perceptual skills using computer programs.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Certified Occupational Therapist (COT)
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Salaries for inexperienced workers average out to $56K, and those with five to 10 years' experience earn a higher median of $57K. Certified Occupational Therapists who work for 10 to 20 years in their occupation tend to earn about $66K. Certified Occupational Therapists who have racked up more than two decades of experience report lower incomes overall; the average sum for this crowd comes out to only $61K.
Key Stats for Certified Occupational Therapist (COT)