Chief Dietitian Salary
The average salary for a Chief Dietitian is $53,815 per year.
Job Description for Chief Dietitian
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient.
- Supervise and lead the dietitian staff and give direction in all aspects of patient nutritional care.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of dietitian staff.
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement complex dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Analyze medical records and patient charts to assess nutritional needs.