Chief Dietitian Salary
The average salary for a Chief Dietitian is $58,558 per year.
$51,249 - $66,866
Job Description for Chief Dietitian
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement complex dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Analyze medical records and patient charts to assess nutritional needs.
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, diet modifications and food selection and preparation.
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient.
- Supervise and lead the dietitian staff and give direction in all aspects of patient nutritional care.