Chief Learning Officer Salary
The average salary for a Chief Learning Officer is $132,286 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$97,438 - $212,409
|Salary||$97,438 - $212,409|
|Bonus||$11,635 - $56,397|
|Total Pay (||$91,231 - $254,483|
Job Description for Chief Learning Officer
- Develop, evaluate, and manage training and personnel development programs, designing curriculum and educational practices.
- Ensure compliance to training and development practices, company policy, and government regulations
- Establish and drive company wide and/or department specific learning and development objectives.
- Advise leadership on professional and educational development, including needs assessment, feedback methods, and success measures.
- Gather and analyze performance data to identify training needs and educational program benefits and weaknesses.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Chief Learning Officer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 9 votes.