Chief Librarian Salary
A Chief Librarian earns an average salary of $70,500 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$35,745 - $97,871
Job Description for Chief Librarian
- Evaluate library outreach, activities, budget, instruction, and resources.
- Create resource development strategy, including physical, financial, informational, and technological.
- Represent the library in community, disciplinary, educational, and association forums.
- Coordinate library services with other departments, including strategy and budget planning.
- Develop and implement instructional programs for students, faculty, and staff.