Chief Librarian Salary
A Chief Librarian earns an average salary of $70,500 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$47,470 - $85,715
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$35,235 - $99,329|
Job Description for Chief Librarian
- Coordinate library services with other departments, including strategy and budget planning.
- Develop and implement instructional programs for students, faculty, and staff.
- Represent the library in community, disciplinary, educational, and association forums.
- Evaluate library outreach, activities, budget, instruction, and resources.
- Create resource development strategy, including physical, financial, informational, and technological.