Chief Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist Salary
The average rate for a Chief Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist is $36.44 per hour. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$25.53 - $42.08
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Hourly Rate||$25.53 - $42.08|
|Total Pay (||$54,607 - $88,629|
Job Description for Chief Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist
- Participate in planning and administering departmental budget.
- Supervise and organize technical work for the MRI department.
- Observe and monitor the quality of images, prepare reports based on activities.
- Perform complex MRI for studies, trials and diagnostic purposes, as needed.
- Plan and evaluate the use of staff, resources, and MRI programs and services.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Supervisor Job Listings
Key Stats for Chief Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist