Chief People Officer Salary
A Chief People Officer earns an average salary of $180,879 per year. The skills that increase pay for this job the most are Human Resources, Performance Management, Organizational Development, and Strategic Planning. Experience strongly influences income for this job.
|Salary||$77,670 - $275,000|
|Bonus||$4,932 - $146,495|
|Total Pay (||$81,960 - $360,832|
Job Description for Chief People Officer
- Work with executive leadership to define company vision, objectives, and practices and develop execution strategies.
- Act as management expert, providing support in career development, performance evaluations, and employee mentorship.
- Supervise a management team to assist in facilitating employee management programs and company strategy implementation.
- Develop HR strategies and goals and assess business plans to ensure alignment with company vision.
- Oversee, develop, and/or manage programs in employee management, such as engagement, retention, and compensation.
Pay by Experience Level for Chief People Officer
Pay by Experience for a Chief People Officer has a positive trend. An entry-level Chief People Officer with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $92,000 based on 10 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Chief People Officer with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $135,000 based on 15 salaries. An experienced Chief People Officer which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $194,000 based on 31 salaries. A Chief People Officer with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $305,000 based on 30 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Chief People Officer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 10 votes.