Chief Product Officer (CPO) Salary
The average pay for a Chief Product Officer (CPO) is $179,525 per year.
$100,518 - $253,009
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$100,518 - $253,009|
|Bonus||$9,863 - $98,389|
|Total Pay (||$99,529 - $301,146|
Job Description for Chief Product Officer (CPO)
- Lead product conception, design, and strategy.
- Ensure the final product is functional and meets customer expectations.
- Coordinate with marketing and communicate product benefits to the public.
- Act as the face of the product and representative for the company.
- May be responsible for release management and production.
Pay by Experience Level for Chief Product Officer (CPO)
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Chief Product Officer (CPO)
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.