Chief Sales & Marketing Officer Salary
The average salary for a Chief Sales & Marketing Officer is $119,623 per year. Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are Marketing Management and Sales Management. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$91,605 - $305,972|
|Bonus||$9,787 - $86,809|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$94,173 - $370,951|
Job Description for Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
- Develop and direct marketing, sales, and distribution strategies, establishing milestones, product pricing, and distribution channels.
- Establish and maintain marketing relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with customer service teams to implement consumer needs within product development and marketing strategies.
- Work with sales and product managers to develop marketing solutions that increase product profitability and mitigate risk.
- Conduct market research to assess product performance and identify potential customers and promotion opportunities.
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer Job Listings
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer Reviews
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 9 votes.