Chief Sales & Marketing Officer Salary
The average salary for a Chief Sales & Marketing Officer is $119,623 per year. Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are Marketing Management and Sales Management. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$75,503 - $303,557|
|Bonus||$4,932 - $125,916|
|Total Pay (||$75,503 - $397,317|
Job Description for Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
- Work with sales and product managers to develop marketing solutions that increase product profitability and mitigate risk.
- Conduct market research to assess product performance and identify potential customers and promotion opportunities.
- Collaborate with customer service teams to implement consumer needs within product development and marketing strategies.
- Develop and direct marketing, sales, and distribution strategies, establishing milestones, product pricing, and distribution channels.
- Establish and maintain marketing relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 10 votes.