Civil Engineering Supervisor Salary
The average pay for a Civil Engineering Supervisor is $88,102 per year. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down noticeably for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience.
Job Description for Civil Engineering Supervisor
- Inspect and approve products, activities, designs, and works-in-progress.
- Lead a team of engineers in implementing plans and working with contractors.
- Coordinate materials delivery to ensure efficiency.
- Act as point of contact for all site activities, overseeing daily operations.
- Check and update calculations, designs, and tolerances.
Civil Engineering Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Civil Engineering Supervisor
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.