Client Development Manager Salary
The average pay for a Client Development Manager is $60,579 per year. A skill in Account Management is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$41,635 - $90,000|
|Bonus||$1,521 - $23,607|
|Total Pay (||$42,774 - $115,891|
Job Description for Client Development Manager
- Cultivate and develop relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Track competitors, trends, challenges, and opportunities for sales.
- Document interactions and scheduled time in organizational software.
- Negotiate and facilitate sales and outreach activities.
- Develop business proposals and presentations, including associated materials.
Pay by Experience Level for Client Development Manager
Pay by Experience for a Client Development Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Client Development Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $58,000 based on 29 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Client Development Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $79,000 based on 15 salaries. An experienced Client Development Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $65,000 based on 12 salaries. A Client Development Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $91,000 based on 8 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Client Development Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.