Client Development Manager Salary
The average pay for a Client Development Manager is $61,695 per year. A skill in Account Management is associated with high pay for this job.
Job Description for Client Development Manager
- Negotiate and facilitate sales and outreach activities.
- Develop business proposals and presentations, including associated materials.
- Document interactions and scheduled time in organizational software.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Track competitors, trends, challenges, and opportunities for sales.
Client Development Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Client Development Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.