Client Development Manager Salary
The average pay for a Client Development Manager is $59,713 per year. The highest paying skills associated with this job are Account Management and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Job Description for Client Development Manager
- Cultivate and develop relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Track competitors, trends, challenges, and opportunities for sales.
- Document interactions and scheduled time in organizational software.
- Negotiate and facilitate sales and outreach activities.
- Develop business proposals and presentations, including associated materials.
Client Development Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Client Development Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Client Development Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.