Client Solution Director Salary
A Client Solution Director earns an average salary of $99,356 per year. The skills that increase pay for this job the most are Strategic Marketing, Client Interaction, and Account Management. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down noticeably for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience.
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$76,598 - $136,846|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $45,615|
|Total Pay (||$52,000 - $176,874|
Job Description for Client Solution Director
- Design, develop, and drive sales strategy and present on solutions services.
- Serve as a consultant to leaders of client organizations and build senior level relationships.
- Generate new leads and networking connections through referrals.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of target client accounts.
- Identify, train, and sell solutions in conjunction with the sales teams.
Pay by Experience Level for Client Solution Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Client Solution Director Reviews
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Client Solution Director
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.