Client Solution Director Salary
A Client Solution Director earns an average salary of $96,445 per year. The skills that increase pay for this job the most are Strategic Marketing, Client Interaction, Account Management, and Project Management. For the first five to ten years in this position, pay increases sharply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay.
Job Description for Client Solution Director
- Design, develop, and drive sales strategy and present on solutions services.
- Serve as a consultant to leaders of client organizations and build senior level relationships.
- Generate new leads and networking connections through referrals.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of target client accounts.
- Identify, train, and sell solutions in conjunction with the sales teams.
Client Solution Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Client Solution Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.