Clinical Pharmacy Manager Salary
A Clinical Pharmacy Manager earns an average salary of $127,486 per year. Pay for this job does not change much by experience, with the most experienced earning only a bit more than the least.
|Salary||$108,044 - $155,100|
|Total Pay (||$108,727 - $154,733|
Job Description for Clinical Pharmacy Manager
- Supervise clinical programs for drug utilization, medication abuse/fraud, and medication therapy management.
- Develop and maintain evidence-based criteria for initiatives and programs.
- Supervise and mentor pharmacy staff to provide knowledge base for entire organization.
- Evaluate clinical cases to provide medication advice and evaluations, including safety and side effects.
- Analyze utilization and cost trends to increase efficiency and make recommendations to prevent adverse medical events.
Clinical Pharmacy Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Clinical Pharmacy Manager
Pay by Experience for a Clinical Pharmacy Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Clinical Pharmacy Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $125,000 based on 11 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Clinical Pharmacy Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $136,000 based on 24 salaries. An experienced Clinical Pharmacy Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $133,000 based on 9 salaries. A Clinical Pharmacy Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $133,000 based on 8 salaries.
Clinical Pharmacy Manager Reviews
Key Stats for Clinical Pharmacy Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.