College Recruiter Salary
Job Description for College Recruiter
College recruiters are tasked with increasing enrollment at a college by marketing, such as direct mail and fairs, as well as reaching students with exceptional academic or athletic skills and increasing the general volume of students in a variety of ways. They may also read through applications and leads to find suitable students.Read More...
College recruiters should be familiar with all services offered by the college to present it in a positive light, and prior recruitment projects should be analyzed for success and modified consistently for improvement. The success of programs should be calculated via data analysis of quantity, student performance, and student retention, and communication skills are important in this position to speak with students in-person, electronically, and over the phone.
College recruiters may establish relationships with outside parties, such as high school administrators, and some travel is necessary in this position to visit schools and other community groups. They are often expected to have flexible hours and stay up-to-date with all trends, regulations, technologies, and other changes which impact the college recruitment field, and some may also oversee a budget. Some employers may require a bachelor's degree in business administration or human resources for this position.
College Recruiter Tasks
- Surface candidates and develop networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using web-based tools, agencies and recruiting contractors.
- Assist press operator in set up and operation of press run.
- Write and maintain technical marketing tools such as product support documentation, FAQs, and field training content.
- Work closely with various departments to drive product design, development, marketing, and launch processes.
- Engage with customers and prospects to support their technical needs.
Educational Recruiter Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for College Recruiter
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 9 votes.