Compensation Supervisor Salary
A Compensation Supervisor earns an average salary of $79,497 per year.
Job Description for Compensation Supervisor
- Analyze data from survey sources to determine competitiveness both internally and externally.
- Oversee and maintain database of all job descriptions for existing positions.
- Supervise compensation analysts, and serve as point of contact for questions on job descriptions, salary ranges and merit increases.
- Assist in preparation for annual merit increase guidelines as well as budgeting, and lead the performance appraisal program.
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management.
Compensation Supervisor Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Compensation Supervisor?
Compensation Supervisor in Dallas:
Pros: I like the job security of working at my company. Additionally, working in the HR-Compensation area allows me to participate in a wide range of projects and tasks.
Cons: Working in a support function requires you to have multiple "customers" even though they're all internal to the Bank. This makes it challenging to accomplish all required duties along with ad hoc tasks and projects timely.
Key Stats for Compensation Supervisor