Compensation Supervisor Salary
A Compensation Supervisor earns an average salary of $79,665 per year.
Job Description for Compensation Supervisor
- Assist in preparation for annual merit increase guidelines as well as budgeting, and lead the performance appraisal program.
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management.
- Utilize existing salary structures to price new jobs through market pricing or slotting.
- Analyze data from survey sources to determine competitiveness both internally and externally.
- Oversee and maintain database of all job descriptions for existing positions.
Compensation Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Compensation Supervisor Reviews
What is it like working as a Compensation Supervisor?
Compensation Supervisor in Dallas:
Pros: I like the job security of working at my company. Additionally, working in the HR-Compensation area allows me to participate in a wide range of projects and tasks.
Cons: Working in a support function requires you to have multiple "customers" even though they're all internal to the Bank. This makes it challenging to accomplish all required duties along with ad hoc tasks and projects timely.