Computer Resource Administrator Salary
A Computer Resource Administrator earns an average salary of $39,000 per year.
Job Description for Computer Resource Administrator
- Recognize and troubleshoot problems with server hardware and applications software.
- Install, configure, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot personal computers (PC) and workstations running client operating systems, like Microsoft Windows and Apple MacOS, and associated applications.
- Install, configure, maintain, and upgrade server operating systems and applications, for use in websites, data centers, enterprise resource planning, file sharing, etc.
- Establish and document standards and procedures.
- Train and assist users in use of equipment and software.