Construction President Salary
The average salary for a Construction President is $90,000 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$38,925 - $177,636
Job Description for Construction President
- Set up measurable standards of performance and goals for each department.
- Establish procedures for reporting, project and financial controls, and employee relations.
- Review and analyze financial activity to oversee profit and loss.
- Create and implement a strategic business plan, broad vision, and policies to maximize return and minimize risk.
- Lead and evaluate performance of subordinate construction directors and managers.