Container Shipping / Receiving / Traffic Clerk Salary
A Container Shipping / Receiving / Traffic Clerk earns an average wage of $14.75 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
$9.79 - $20.43
|Hourly Rate||$9.79 - $20.43|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$20,800 - $45,357|
Job Description for Container Shipping / Receiving / Traffic Clerk
- Assess and compare shipment contents to invoices, receipts, and manifests to ensure accuracy.
- Process damage reports and maintain a clean warehouse and work area.
- Maintain inventory of stock and requisition additional shipping materials when necessary.
- Pack and label shipping materials using various hand tools or a postage meter.
- Process in-coming and out-going shipment paperwork, and maintain location and identification records.
Container Shipping / Receiving / Traffic Clerk Job Listings
Key Stats for Container Shipping / Receiving / Traffic Clerk
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.