Cook's Helper Salary
A Cook's Helper earns an average wage of $10.63 per hour.
$8.25 - $12.53
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$16,463 - $39,732|
Job Description for Cook's Helper
- Wash dishes and silverware.
- Assist with setting tables, serving meals, and bussing tables.
- Answer questions and interact with diners.
- Assist with batch food preparation and cleaning of workspace.
- Take out the trash, conduct inventory, and assist with hygiene and safety considerations.