Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting Salary
A Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting earns an average salary of $83,339 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. A skill in People Management is associated with high pay for this job.
Job Description for Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as the relationship with outside agencies.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
- Oversee the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management.
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruitment staff.
Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.