Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting Salary
A Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting earns an average salary of $81,207 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. The skills that increase pay for this job the most are People Management and Recruiting.
|Salary||$34,862 - $153,960|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$35,132 - $168,860|
Job Description for Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruitment staff.
- Oversee the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management.
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as the relationship with outside agencies.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting