Corporation Counsel Salary
The average salary for a Corporation Counsel is $82,000 per year.
Job Description for Corporation Counsel
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liablility, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
Corporation Counsel Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Corporation Counsel
Rated 2 out of 5
based on 2 votes.