Curatorial Assistant Salary
The average pay for a Curatorial Assistant is $36,867 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$30,410 - $55,531
$10.48 - $21.27
|Salary||$30,410 - $55,531|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$27,170 - $53,496|
|Hourly Rate||$10.48 - $21.27|
|Total Pay (||$27,170 - $53,496|
Job Description for Curatorial Assistant
- Assist the curator in developing and providing educational programs and researching collections for publication.
- Supervise museum volunteers.
- Deliver lectures, tours, and represent the curator.
- Assist with records of acquisitions, exchanges, and loans of museum collections.
- Assist with the development and implementation of exhibits.
Curatorial Assistant Job Listings
Key Stats for Curatorial Assistant
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.