Curriculum Manager Salary
The average salary for a Curriculum Manager is $65,610 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$46,052 - $88,425
Job Description for Curriculum Manager
- Identify and incorporate new approaches, technology and content.
- Liaise with teachers, leadership, and other groups to set curriculum strategy and goals.
- Coach teachers and assist in evaluation of instructional results.
- Develop curriculum and materials in accordance with policies, regulations and student base.
- Deliver instruction, identify student gaps and propose new teaching solutions.