Curriculum Supervisor Salary
The average salary for a Curriculum Supervisor is $82,385 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$65,436 - $101,367
|Salary||$65,436 - $101,367|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$65,436 - $101,367|
Job Description for Curriculum Supervisor
- Collaborate with school faculty and administration to develop and institute a comprehensive curriculum.
- Review curriculum regularly for quality and effectiveness.
- Evaluate faculty and train teachers according to most recent educational developments.
- Recommend curriculum changes to administration based on research findings.
- Research latest educational methods, trends, and programs.