Customer Training Specialist Salary
The average salary for a Customer Training Specialist is $47,687 per year. Experience has a moderate effect on pay for this job. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
Job Description for Customer Training Specialist
- Develop training programs, materials and presentations about the organization's products and services.
- Work with other customer support staff to ensure all customer needs are met.
- Evaluate training materials and provide improvements based on effectiveness.
- Coordinate and schedule demonstrations.
- Determine customer training needs and recommend training materials and services accordingly.
Customer Training Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Customer Training Specialist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.