Data Security Administrator Salary
The average pay for a Data Security Administrator is $73,252 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
Job Description for Data Security Administrator
- Analyze and define security requirements for local and wide area networks.
- Update secure configurations by routinely reviewing vendor sites, bulletins, and notifications for security information.
- Recertify application, platform, and server security periodically.
- Provide technical advice on access control, security models, disaster recovery, business continuity planning, and security awareness training.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and troubleshoot internal information technology security policies, application security, access control, and corporate data safeguards.
Security Administrator, Computer Network Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Data Security Administrator
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.