Data Security Administrator Salary
A Data Security Administrator earns an average salary of $70,000 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field. Pay for this job does not change much between less experienced and more experienced workers.
|Salary||$41,250 - $92,500|
|Total Pay (||$44,385 - $87,173|
Job Description for Data Security Administrator
- Analyze and define security requirements for local and wide area networks.
- Update secure configurations by routinely reviewing vendor sites, bulletins, and notifications for security information.
- Recertify application, platform, and server security periodically.
- Provide technical advice on access control, security models, disaster recovery, business continuity planning, and security awareness training.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and troubleshoot internal information technology security policies, application security, access control, and corporate data safeguards.
Security Administrator, Computer Network Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Data Security Administrator
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.