Dean of Law Salary
A Dean of Law earns an average salary of $150,000 per year.
Job Description for Dean of Law
- Represent the institution as a leader and continually work towards its betterment.
- Employ legal expertise to help define and achieve school goals.
- Advocate for adherence to school ideals and policies.
- Review academic curriculum and suggest improvements and changes.
- Recruit, hire, assess, and supervise faculty and staff.
Dean of Law Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Dean of Law