Dean of Nursing Salary
The average salary for a Dean of Nursing is $105,696 per year.
$63,339 - $188,582
|Salary||$63,339 - $188,582|
|Total Pay (||$63,346 - $189,525|
Job Description for Dean of Nursing
- Direct nursing academic programs, developing budgets, schedules, curriculum, courses and student support services.
- Establish clinical sites and advisory boards with clinical partners.
- Develop, direct, and ensure compliance of operational strategies and standards, conducting program and faculty evaluations.
- Manage and maintain student and faculty recruitment and retention through enrollment and promotional strategies.
- Recruit, supervise, and mentor program faculty and instructors and create training and management programs.
Pay by Experience Level for Dean of Nursing
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Dean of Nursing
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.