Dean of Nursing Salary
The average pay for a Dean of Nursing is $98,715 per year. A skill in Administration is associated with high pay for this job.
Job Description for Dean of Nursing
- Manage and maintain student and faculty recruitment and retention through enrollment and promotional strategies.
- Recruit, supervise, and mentor program faculty and instructors and create training and management programs.
- Develop, direct, and ensure compliance of operational strategies and standards, conducting program and faculty evaluations.
- Direct nursing academic programs, developing budgets, schedules, curriculum, courses and student support services.
- Establish clinical sites and advisory boards with clinical partners.
Dean of Nursing Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Dean of Nursing
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.