Dean of Nursing Salary
The average pay for a Dean of Nursing is $102,063 per year. A skill in Administration is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$64,564 - $186,010|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$64,564 - $187,406|
Job Description for Dean of Nursing
- Direct nursing academic programs, developing budgets, schedules, curriculum, courses and student support services.
- Establish clinical sites and advisory boards with clinical partners.
- Develop, direct, and ensure compliance of operational strategies and standards, conducting program and faculty evaluations.
- Manage and maintain student and faculty recruitment and retention through enrollment and promotional strategies.
- Recruit, supervise, and mentor program faculty and instructors and create training and management programs.
Pay by Experience Level for Dean of Nursing
Pay by Experience for a Dean of Nursing has a positive trend. An entry-level Dean of Nursing with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $88,000 based on 10 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Dean of Nursing with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $97,000 based on 10 salaries. An experienced Dean of Nursing which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $80,000 based on 9 salaries. A Dean of Nursing with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $122,000 based on 26 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Dean of Nursing
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.